Protect Your Investment With PPF
If you have a brand new car and wish to combine paint protection film and new car preparation services, please see our New Car Prep page.
The Installation Matters
Just like detailing services, there is a wide variety of skill levels and quality of service when it comes to the installation of Paint Protection Film. We apply the same attention to detail when applying Paint Protection Film as we do with our detailing services, so you know that you’re receiving a very high-quality product and service.
One of the main areas that separate us from other installers is the fact that in all jobs, we customize the patterns for better fitment, and tuck in edges wherever possible. This makes for a much cleaner install where visible edges are minimized.
Nearly Invisible Rock Chip Protection
Having Paint Protection Film installed on the front end of your car is the best way to protect your delicate paint from rock chips and other damage. At ESOTERIC, we offer customized clear bra installation services featuring the best film in the industry. The clear, durable film is applied to the painted surfaces to act as a nearly invisible barrier to protect it from the elements.
How Long Does it Take to Install PPF?
Installation matters! The time required to fully wrap a vehicle with paint protection film (PPF) can vary based on several factors, including the complexity of the vehicle’s design and the specific areas being covered. On average, a complete PPF installation for a sports car could take 5 to 10 days, with less coverage such as the front end, in 2-4 days.
Here are some key factors that can influence the duration of the PPF installation process:
- Vehicle Size and Complexity: The size and complexity of the vehicle play a significant role. A car with intricate curves, contours, and unique features requires more time for precise cutting and fitting of the PPF.
- Full vs. Partial Wrap: The time required will differ if you are opting for a full-body wrap or a partial wrap that covers specific areas prone to damage, such as the front end, hood, fenders, and mirrors.
- Preparation and Cleaning: Properly preparing the vehicle by cleaning and ensuring its surface is free of contaminants is essential for a successful installation. This step can impact the overall time.
- Curing and Quality Control: After the PPF is applied it isn’t time to drive off just yet! Cure time, along with our extensive post-installation quality control process is a factor in the overall timeline.
- Additional Customization: If any customizations, specialty film, or specific patterns are requested, such as unique designs or logos, the installation time will naturally be extended.
Fully Wrapped by ESOTERIC
Paint Protection Film Wrap
Mercedes G Wagon
Full Wrap Installation
Matte & Gloss Options
Telsa Model 3