Auto Detailing Training
The ESOTERIC Elite Detailer Academy
Presented by Todd Cooperider
PROVEN DETAILING SOLUTIONS FROM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Over the years of writing detailing articles and educational material, I received countless requests for auto detailing training from professional detailers that were interested in stepping up their paint correction skills. Given that demand, I established the Esoteric Elite Detailer Academy where detailers from around the world can attend and learn not only the most modern and responsible paint correction techniques, but they will also be trained on a wide variety of products and tools that they might not have had had exposure to otherwise.
This intensive 2-day course will be held regularly at the beautiful ESOTERIC – Fine Auto Finishing headquarters in New Albany (Columbus), Ohio.
The Elite Detailer course is recommended for both seasoned veterans, and those new to machine polishing. The class is limited to just 5 students and is taught by a Master Detailer who still actively perfects cars using modern tools, products, and techniques.
While predominantly attended by new detailers, or those ready to start a detailing business, we also have plenty of students who have been detailing for many years but wish to improve their skillsets. Additionally, we have trained a considerable number of people who are simply extreme automotive enthusiasts who wish to learn how to polish their own prized possessions.
The small-class setting allows us to closely monitor and personally educate each individual student, and when complete, you will have the machine-polishing skills to bring a car’s finish to the next level and beyond.
Your complete guide to mastering paint polishing
- ½ day of comprehensive classroom time discussing a variety of Detailing Subjects, Product Recommendations, and Pad / Polish combinations.
- 1 ½ days of hands-on machine-polishing
- Curated product recommendations for all areas of detailing
- Hands-on training and familiarity with a variety of Rupes D/A polishing machines
- Process-development for effective and efficient paint correction
- How to safely polish complex curves, contours, and edges
- Introduction to compounding (heavy defect removal)
- Glass / Ceramic / Quartz coating application and removal.
- We will complete a paint correction and coating detail on day 2
- Training to be conducted personally by Todd Cooperider, Founder of ESOTERIC
- Certificate of Completion
- Student Wholesale Discount Program from EsotericCarCare.com
- Recommended for both seasoned veterans, and those new to machine-polishing
- Limited to 5 students per class