It’s been a challenge for us here at Esoteric to keep this one under wraps for as long as we have! After our visit to the RUPES factory in Milan, Italy early this year, we received a prototype of the LHR12E Duetto polisher to work with and to provide feedback on. There were only 4 Developmental Detailers in the entire world who were part of this development program, and we were quite happy to be one of them. At the time of this introduction, we have been working with this machine almost 7 months already putting it through its paces, and figuring out how to extract the most performance from it. We are a RUPES Authorized Training center, but this machine had to be hidden during each class as we were sworn to secrecy!
In sticking with the tradition of the Bigfoot system where greater cut is achieved with a large orbital throw, RUPES designed the LHR12E polisher with a 12mm throw, and a very powerful and balanced motor. The original concept was to produce a Prosumer machine that fit behind the popular LHR15 and LHR21 Bigfoot machines in terms of performance and pricing, but the performance of this LHR12E definitely leans more to the professional-grade machines than it does the consumer-grade ones!!
For the enthusiast detailer, the RUPES LHR12E Duetto will be the perfect solution for maintaining your prized possession as it combines a high level of performance, ease of use, and safety. And if you’re a professional detailer, you’ll find that the LHR12E Duetto outperforms other standard D/A polishers on the market, and it accomplishes this with much less vibration as well!
Another great feature of the RUPES LHR12E Duetto is the rubber pedestal built into the top of the unit…this allows you to securely set the machine down on the floor / bench with the pad facing up, so that you don’t run the risk of it tipping over and getting dangerous dirt / debris onto the pad. If you’re using another brand of polisher and try to set it on its back, you know just how easy it is to tip it over!
We have spent countless hours working with this machine since this spring, and we are more than happy with the results. Now that it is finally arriving, we’re confident that you will like it as much as we do!
Why purchase your RUPES LHR12E Duetto from EsotericCarCare.com?
We realize you have a lot of options on where you can make your purchases, however at Esoteric, we are helping to drive the market and trends through our close relationship with the manufacturer(s), we aren’t just a large warehouse selling widgets…we actually detail at the highest level every single day, and we are educating everybody from enthusiasts to professional detailers around the world on the most up to date and high performance methods.
- Esoteric is still the only U.S. resellers / trainers to visit the RUPES factory in Milan, Italy.
- Esoteric was the very first RUPES Authorized Training Center in the world.
- Esoteric Auto Detail actually works with all of our tools and products every single day since we operate a busy detailing facility whose services are globally recognized as some of the best available.
- We perform all RUPES repairs in-house!
- We were one of the very first RUPES resellers of the Bigfoot systems worldwide.
- We operate a professional detailing academy (Esoteric Elite Detailer Academy), where professional detailers from around the globe come to learn how to polish paint at the highest level.
- We specialize in the RUPES brand of polishers, and it’s what we use and sell exclusively!
- We truly appreciate your business!!